Virginia Tire & Auto of Springfield
Connected. Convenient. And comfortable. The amenities we offer are designed to keep your life running smoothly.
- Free Loaner Cars with any service over $200
- Free Shuttle Service
- Free gourmet coffee and tea
- Comfortable customer lounge with WiFi
- Extended Hours
- Secure after hours drop off
- Kids play area
"Been going to this station for many years and have never had any problems. The staff are professional, cheerful and efficient."
"I could not leave a more positive review for this auto shop. They are knowledgeable, honest, accommodating, and the waiting area is clean with fresh coffee to boot.I will be back here for all of my vehicle needs outside of the warranty coverage at my dealership."
- Virginia State Safety & Virginia Emissions Inspection
- Oil Change
- Pre-Purchase Vehicle Inspection
- Scheduled Car Maintenance
- New Tires & Tire Related Services
- Flat Tire Patch Repair
- Tire Balancing
- Tire Mounting
- Tire Pressure Monitoring Sensor Service
- Valve Stem Replacement
- Nitrogen Fill
- Wheel Alignment & Wheel Balance
- Steering Repair and Suspension Repair
- Brake Repair Service
- Ignition Repair
- Fuel System Repair
- Exhaust System Diagnostics and Repairs
- Driveline Repair Service
- Engine Repair/Replacement
- Auto Heating and Air Conditioning Service
- Computer Diagnostic
- Trailer Hitch and Related Accessories Installation
- Road-Side Assistance
We carry complete lines of the best tire brands available: Goodyear, Bridgestone, Michelin, Toyo, Dunlop, Kelly, Firestone, BFGoodrich, Continental and Fuzion. Search our tire inventory
If you’re not sure what’s wrong with your car, schedule an appointment today. Our trusted mechanics can inspect your car to provide you with a better understanding of the repairs you may need.
Meet Our Managers
Ben has been in the automotive industry for over 10 years and has worked at Virginia Tire & Auto since 2013. Prior to taking on his current role as Store Manager of our Bristow location, he was responsible for establishing and managing Virginia Tire & Auto’s internal distribution network. Ben is also the General Manager of our call center. Ben lives in Leesburg, VA where he enjoys spending time with his wife Marggie.
Like his father-in-law, Myron, Mike always wanted to become a business owner. Since joining Virginia Tire & Auto, he’s been able to fulfill this dream. An avid golfer who has an MBA from the University of Chicago and a B.S. from Washington & Lee University, Mike previously worked as a CPA at Arthur Anderson and in the U.S. real estate division at the Carlyle Group. His expertise and the skills he brings to Virginia Tire & Auto have significantly moved the company forward. Mike is happy to work alongside his wife to take the business Myron built to the next level.