Connected. Convenient. And comfortable. The amenities we offer are designed to keep your life running smoothly.
- Free Loaner Cars with any service over $200
- Free Shuttle Service
- Comfortable customer lounge with WiFi
- Extended Hours
- Secure after hours drop off
- Kids play area
"Always courteous, prompt, accurate and reasonably priced. Carl provided the analysis we needed, and kept us apprised. We are permanent customers!"
"Keep up the good work! Always very quick, courteous, and easy to talk to. Thanks so much!"
- Virginia State Safety & Virginia Emissions Inspection
- Oil Change
- Pre-Purchase Vehicle Inspection
- Scheduled Car Maintenance
- New Tires & Tire Related Services
- Flat Tire Patch Repair
- Tire Balancing
- Tire Mounting
- Tire Pressure Monitoring Sensor Service
- Valve Stem Replacement
- Nitrogen Fill
- Wheel Alignment & Wheel Balance
- Steering Repair and Suspension Repair
- Brake Repair Service
- Ignition Repair
- Fuel System Repair
- Exhaust System Diagnostics and Repairs
- Driveline Repair Service
- Engine Repair/Replacement
- Auto Heating and Air Conditioning Service
- Computer Diagnostic
- Trailer Hitch and Related Accessories Installation
- Road-Side Assistance
We carry complete lines of the best tire brands available: Goodyear, Bridgestone, Michelin, Toyo, Dunlop, Kelly, Firestone, BFGoodrich, Continental and Fuzion. Search our tire inventory
If you’re not sure what’s wrong with your car, schedule an appointment today. Our trusted mechanics can inspect your car to provide you with a better understanding of the repairs you may need.
Meet Our Managers
Jason was born in Philadelphia and at the age of four moved to the Northern Virginia. He attended school in Sterling since kindergarten and has enjoyed watching NOVA grow over the past 23 years. Jason began working in the automotive industry nearly 11 years ago and during that time has become both an ASE certified automotive technician and service advisor. Jason joined the Virginia Tire & Auto team in 2011 as a sales associate and has moved up the ranks over the past six years.
Steve Roland, a Front Royal, Virginia native, has been with Virginia Tire & Auto since 2009. Prior to that, he served in the Marine Corps for 9 years and managed an auto parts store. An avid golfer, Steve also managed a golf resort and enjoys spending his free time on the greens.