Connected. Convenient. And comfortable. The amenities we offer are designed to keep your life running smoothly.
- Free Loaner Cars with any service over $200
- Free Shuttle Service
- Free gourmet coffee and tea
- Comfortable customer lounge with WiFi
- Extended Hours
- Secure after hours drop off
- Kids play area
"They were very professional and treated me very well as a customer. The free shuttle service was great. They priced my tires great and actually beat other places that had coupons. They are great to talk to over the phone too for any questions I have. They would take the time to explain how things work or how they do things so I can understand everything."
"Fast and friendly service. Carlos did a great job as did the tech. Thanks again for squeezing my emergency in!"
"The work requested was quick, thorough, and professionally done. These guys are great. I can always depend on them to get it done in a timely fashion and not worry about upselling or inferior parts."
- Virginia State Safety & Virginia Emissions Inspection
- Oil Change
- Pre-Purchase Vehicle Inspection
- Scheduled Car Maintenance
- New Tires & Tire Related Services
- Flat Tire Patch Repair
- Tire Balancing
- Tire Mounting
- Tire Pressure Monitoring Sensor Service
- Valve Stem Replacement
- Nitrogen Fill
- Wheel Alignment & Wheel Balance
- Steering Repair and Suspension Repair
- Brake Repair Service
- Ignition Repair
- Fuel System Repair
- Exhaust System Diagnostics and Repairs
- Driveline Repair Service
- Engine Repair/Replacement
- Auto Heating and Air Conditioning Service
- Computer Diagnostic
- Trailer Hitch and Related Accessories Installation
- Road-Side Assistance
We carry complete lines of the best tire brands available: Goodyear, Bridgestone, Michelin, Toyo, Dunlop, Kelly, Firestone, BFGoodrich, Continental, and Fuzion. Search our tire inventory
If you’re not sure what’s wrong with your car, schedule an appointment today. Our trusted mechanics can inspect your car to provide you with a better understanding of the repairs you may need.
Meet Our Managers
Jimmy has been with Virginia Tire & Auto since 2005. He started initially in General Service and worked his way up to his current position of Store Manager. Jimmy has always lived in Northern Virginia and loves spending his free time with his two Great Pyrenees dogs and being active in various sports.
Steve Roland, a Front Royal, Virginia native, has been with Virginia Tire & Auto since 2009. Prior to that, he served in the Marine Corps for 9 years and managed an auto parts store. An avid golfer, Steve also managed a golf resort and enjoys spending his free time on the greens.