Anytime Roadside Assistance Terms and Conditions
All Virginia Tire & Auto car care services now come with complementary Anytime Roadside Assistance coverage.
Coverage begins on the date identified on your last Virginia Tire & Auto invoice and continues for 365 days. All services provided through the Anytime Roadside Assistance program are described below:
Roadside Assistance: If you are in need of roadside assistance, call ToYourRescueTM Roadside Assistance at 1.800.889.5677. Services secured through any source other than ToYourRescueTM will not be reimbursed.
Covered Vehicle: Coverage will be specific to the vehicle identified on the invoice (the “Covered Vehicle”). Covered vehicles exclude: vehicles with a manufacturer’s load rating capacity greater than one ton. Any vehicle with a load capacity of one ton or greater designed for, built for, or used in a private recreational or commercial application including but not limited to Class A (or Type A) Motor Homes and Class/Type C Motor Homes. Any motorcycles, emergency service vehicle, vehicle used for hire, towing, construction or postal service. Any vehicle used for farm, ranch, agriculture, or off-road use (described as driving on anything that is not a paved or gravel road maintained by the state or local authority).
- Towing – when towing is necessary, the vehicle will be towed to the repair facility of your choice
- Flat Tire Change – if the vehicle’s spare tire is serviceable, the spare tire will be installed to replace the flat tire. If the vehicle has no serviceable spare, or it has two or more flat tires, the vehicle will be towed
- Lock-out Assistance – assistance will be provided in unlocking the vehicle in the event the keys are lost or locked inside
- Battery Jump Start – if a battery failure occurs, a battery jump-start will be provided to start the vehicle
- Fuel/Oil, Fluid and Water Delivery Service – An emergency supply of gasoline, oil, fluid and water will be delivered to the vehicle in immediate need. The customer must pay for the costs of the actual fluids delivered.
Service Limits & Requirements: Service is limited to the Covered Vehicle and will be provided to the vehicle owner, spouse and/or dependent children when driving the Covered Vehicle.
Benefit limit per occurrence for covered services is $75 per disablement and is limited to two (2) roadside assistance claims per 365-day period. This 365-day period automatically restarts when you service your vehicle with Virginia Tire & Auto and a new invoice is created. Your membership is used to cover emergencies and is not intended to be substituted for proper vehicle maintenance or repair.
The driver of the Covered Vehicle must be with the Covered Vehicle when the service provider arrives, as roadside assistance cannot be provided to an unattended vehicle. If the driver is not with the Covered Vehicle, there may be an associated fee not covered under the terms of this program.
This is a reimbursement program. To be eligible for reimbursement, you must contact ToYourRescueTM through the number provided for roadside assistance service and a credit card must be used to arrange for dispatch. You will be reimbursed by ToYourRescueTM for covered services up to the $75 per occurrence benefit limit upon our receipt of your reimbursement claim.
To file a reimbursement claim, you must submit the following information within sixty (60) days of the disablement:
- Your current contact information including phone number and address: who the driver of the vehicle was at time of disablement and their relation to the vehicle owner identified on the invoice; and type of assistance for which you are requesting reimbursement.
- Original receipt for roadside assistance service performed;
- Copy of the invoice from the automotive service facility showing all of the following:
- Anytime Roadside Assistance qualification
- A legible date
- Customer Name, Home Address & Phone Number
- Vehicle Year, Make & Model
Submit all reimbursement claims to the following address:
ToYourRescueTM Roadside Assistance Claims
P.O. Box 17599
Golden, CO 80402-6026