Virginia Tire & Auto of South Riding
Connected. Convenient. And comfortable. The amenities we offer are designed to keep your life running smoothly.
- Free Loaner Cars with any service over $200
- Free Shuttle Service
- Free gourmet coffee and tea
- Comfortable customer lounge with WiFi
- Extended Hours
- Secure after hours drop off
- Kids play area
South Riding Reviews
"I was very pleased with my visit to Virginia Tire and Auto today. I was there for a vehicle inspection. Each and every worker I interacted with was extremely pleasant and considerate of my time. I will certainly return and will highly recommend them to my friends."
"Excellent job from the time I entered the door until I drove away with my vehicle."
- Virginia State Safety & Virginia Emissions Inspection
- Oil Change
- Pre-Purchase Vehicle Inspection
- Scheduled Car Maintenance
- New Tires & Tire Related Services
- Flat Tire Patch Repair
- Tire Balancing
- Tire Mounting
- Tire Pressure Monitoring Sensor Service
- Valve Stem Replacement
- Nitrogen Fill
- Wheel Alignment & Wheel Balance
- Steering Repair and Suspension Repair
- Brake Repair Service
- Ignition Repair
- Fuel System Repair
- Exhaust System Diagnostics and Repairs
- Driveline Repair Service
- Engine Repair/Replacement
- Auto Heating and Air Conditioning Service
- Computer Diagnostic
- Trailer Hitch and Related Accessories Installation
- Road-Side Assistance
We carry complete lines of the best tire brands available: Goodyear, Bridgestone, Michelin, Toyo, Dunlop, Kelly, Firestone, BFGoodrich, Continental and Fuzion. Search our tire inventory
If you’re not sure what’s wrong with your car, schedule an appointment today. Our trusted mechanics can inspect your car to provide you with a better understanding of the repairs you may need.
Meet Our Managers
A seventeen year resident of South Riding, David has 30 years of certified experience, awards and commendations throughout the automotive industry. He takes pride in getting the job done right the first time and in exceeding expectations from customers and associates alike. Since childhood, David has been taking things apart and putting them back together again just to see how they operate. His motto is, “I am here for you.”
Steve Roland, a Front Royal, Virginia native, has been with Virginia Tire & Auto since 2009. Prior to that, he served in the Marine Corps for 9 years and managed an auto parts store. An avid golfer, Steve also managed a golf resort and enjoys spending his free time on the greens.