Virginia Tire & Auto Celebrates the Opening of Its 13th Northern Virginia Location
(Fairfax, VA – November 10, 2014) – Virginia Tire & Auto (www.vatire.com), the Fairfax-based leading full-service provider of automotive maintenance, repair and tire services, is pleased to announce the opening of its 13th facility in Northern Virginia, in the One Loudoun development, 47705 Wellfleet Drive. This is the fourth location in Ashburn and the sixth location in Loudoun County.
“We are pleased to announce the opening of our fourth Virginia Tire & Auto location in Ashburn,” said Julie Holmes, President. “As Virginia Tire & Auto expands in Northern Virginia, our goal continues to be to deliver exceptional customer service, offering a matchless experience. For more than 35 years, our customers have relied on our commitment to car care service at all of our locations.”
The Virginia Tire & Auto in One Loudoun features:
- The expertise to work on all domestic and foreign makes and models
- Friendly, knowledgeable ASE-Certified technicians with more than 270 ASE certifications among them; [Note: ASE is the only nationally recognized independent organization in the United States that tests and certifies automotive service professionals, distinguishing those who have a high degree of commitment to automotive excellence and training.]
- Neighborhood service with a nationwide warranty of 24 months/24,000 miles
- Thousands of tires in stock from leading brands
- 12 bays – 10 for repairs and 2 fast lube bays
- Extended hours
- FREE Wi-Fi, in a clean and comfortable waiting area
- Loaner car service (a fleet of 50 vehicles)
- KEYper system for handy car pick up 24 hours a day
- Dedicated customer shuttle
- Kids play area
“One Loudoun is thoroughly invested in our customers and employees, offering the newest in automotive technologies,” said Larry Nagi, General Manager.
Virginia Tire & Auto was named a “Top Shop in North America” by Tire Review magazine and twice named the “Best Automotive Maintenance Service Provider” by Northern Virginia magazine.