Virginia Tire & Auto of Falls Church
Connected. Convenient. And comfortable. The amenities we offer are designed to keep your life running smoothly.
- Free Loaner Cars with any service over $200
- Free Shuttle Service
- Free gourmet coffee and tea
- Comfortable customer lounge with WiFi
- Extended Hours
- Secure after hours drop off
Falls Church Reviews
"In & Out. Awesome customer service. VA TIRE & AUTO - exceeds my expectations of auto care. Thanks Falls Church."
"Been doing business there for almost twenty years. Appreciate the professionalism and courtesy of employees and know the quality of work is the best! Thank you!"
- Virginia State Safety & Virginia Emissions Inspection
- Oil Change
- Pre-Purchase Vehicle Inspection
- Scheduled Car Maintenance
- New Tires & Tire Related Services
- Flat Tire Patch Repair
- Tire Balancing
- Tire Mounting
- Tire Pressure Monitoring Sensor Service
- Valve Stem Replacement
- Nitrogen Fill
- Wheel Alignment & Wheel Balance
- Steering Repair and Suspension Repair
- Brake Repair Service
- Ignition Repair
- Fuel System Repair
- Exhaust System Diagnostics and Repairs
- Driveline Repair Service
- Engine Repair/Replacement
- Auto Heating and Air Conditioning Service
- Computer Diagnostic
- Trailer Hitch and Related Accessories Installation
- Road-Side Assistance
We carry complete lines of the best tire brands available: Goodyear, Bridgestone, Michelin, Toyo, Dunlop, Kelly, Firestone, BFGoodrich, Continental, and Fuzion. Search our tire inventory
If you’re not sure what’s wrong with your car, schedule an appointment today. Our trusted mechanics can inspect your car to provide you with a better understanding of the repairs you may need.
Meet Our Managers
Enrique was born in Puerto Rico and at the age of four moved to the Northern Virginia area. He attended W.T. Woodson High School in Fairfax. He joined the Virginia Tire & Auto team in 1996 as a midnight cashier and has moved up the ranks, holding several positions at numerous locations, including our corporate office. In his free time for the past 10+ years, Enrique volunteers with the Dumfries-Triangle Rescue Squad in Prince William County and drives the ambulance one night a week.
Like his father-in-law, Myron, Mike always wanted to become a business owner. Since joining Virginia Tire & Auto, he’s been able to fulfill this dream. An avid golfer who has an MBA from the University of Chicago and a B.S. from Washington & Lee University, Mike previously worked as a CPA at Arthur Anderson and in the U.S. real estate division at the Carlyle Group. His expertise and the skills he brings to Virginia Tire & Auto have significantly moved the company forward. Mike is happy to work alongside his wife to take the business Myron built to the next level.