Winter is Coming!
Get your car ready for winter weather with Virginia Tire & Auto’s Snow Survival Service. Our technicians will check for any potential issues with your brakes, battery and tires, top off your fluids, and prep your car for whatever winter brings. Trust the car care experts at Virginia Tire & Auto to keep you safe on the road this winter.
- Tire Safety Check – Checking tire wear and tire tread depth. Shallow tread depth decreases vehicle stopping speed and handling ability.
- Tire Rotation – Regular tire rotations ensure even treadwear and improve tire performance and safety.
- Tire Pressure Check & Nitrogen Top Off – Properly inflated tires are a key part of driving safety. Nitrogen-filled tires help increase fuel efficiency, tire tread life and tire performance.
- Visual Brake Inspection – Measuring brake pads/shoes and testing brake fluid to ensure brakes are ready for icy, wet roads.
- Car Battery Check – Inspecting battery terminals and testing the battery to make sure it will hold a strong charge all winter long.
- Wiper Blades – If needed, buy one wiper blade and get one free!
- Fluids Top Off – Checking and filling coolant*, transmission fluid,* windshield wiper fluid and power steering fluid.
- Package pricing: $19.99 (Reg. $49.99)
- Offer ends January 31, 2020.
- Limit one coupon per service type.
- To redeem offer, ask a sales associate for the Snow Survival Service package.
*Only available if reservoirs are accessible.