- Circumferential grooves
- 3D canyon sipe technology
- Shoulder wave sipe
- Dual purpose tread pattern "ice face"
- Dual purpose tread "snow face"
- Increase hydroplane resistance by channeling water away from the contact patch in wet weather conditions
- Helps create additional biting edges which enhance snow and ice traction
- Provides a stronger resistance to wandering
- Wider center tread area which boosts ice braking performance by increasing contact patch
- Shoulder tread area which allows wide lateral grooves to grab snow in severe winter conditions for good snow traction