Connected. Convenient. And comfortable. The amenities we offer are designed to keep your life running smoothly.
- Free Loaner Cars with any service over $200
- Free Shuttle Service
- Free gourmet coffee and tea
- Comfortable customer lounge with WiFi
- Extended Hours
- Secure after hours drop off
- Kids play area
"Broadlands VA Tire and Auto is very trustworthy and always does top of the line work. Their employees are always friendly, are very knowledgeable, and quickly assist their customers.I trust them with helping me make the best decisions for my car."
"Stopped in for an oil change this morning. Wow the inspection was done before I could finish the cup of coffee. Thanks for continuing to prove that your team in Broadlands are the best."
- Virginia State Safety & Virginia Emissions Inspection
- Oil Change
- Pre-Purchase Vehicle Inspection
- Scheduled Car Maintenance
- New Tires & Tire Related Services
- Flat Tire Patch Repair
- Tire Balancing
- Tire Mounting
- Tire Pressure Monitoring Sensor Service
- Valve Stem Replacement
- Nitrogen Fill
- Wheel Alignment & Wheel Balance
- Steering Repair and Suspension Repair
- Brake Repair Service
- Ignition Repair
- Fuel System Repair
- Exhaust System Diagnostics and Repairs
- Driveline Repair Service
- Engine Repair/Replacement
- Auto Heating and Air Conditioning Service
- Computer Diagnostic
- Trailer Hitch and Related Accessories Installation
- Road-Side Assistance
We carry complete lines of the best tire brands available: Goodyear, Bridgestone, Michelin, Toyo, Dunlop, Kelly, Firestone, BFGoodrich, Continental, and Fuzion. Search our tire inventory
If you’re not sure what’s wrong with your car, schedule an appointment today. Our trusted mechanics can inspect your car to provide you with a better understanding of the repairs you may need.
Meet Our Managers
Steve Roland, a Front Royal, Virginia native, has been with Virginia Tire & Auto since 2009. Prior to that, he served in the Marine Corps for 9 years and managed an auto parts store. An avid golfer, Steve also managed a golf resort and enjoys spending his free time on the greens.
Like his father-in-law, Myron, Mike always wanted to become a business owner. Since joining Virginia Tire & Auto, he’s been able to fulfill this dream. An avid golfer who has an MBA from the University of Chicago and a B.S. from Washington & Lee University, Mike previously worked as a CPA at Arthur Anderson and in the U.S. real estate division at the Carlyle Group. His expertise and the skills he brings to Virginia Tire & Auto have significantly moved the company forward. Mike is happy to work alongside his wife to take the business Myron built to the next level.