5 Brake Warning Signs
Does your vehicle require an airport runway to stop? If you answered yes, then you most likely are in immediate need of brake repair and should hurry over to your closest Virginia Tire & Auto location.
Generally, the need for brake repair is not that obvious or immediate but wearing brake pads and rotors do offer a variety of warning signs for the driver. Here are 5 warning signs that will tell you if you are in need of brake repair:
- Spongy brake pedal leading to slow response from the vehicle
- Grinding or squealing of brakes
- Red brake light alert illuminated on the dashboard, indicating a system imbalance
- Pulling of vehicle to one side during braking
- Amber light alert illuminated on the dashboard, indicating a problem with anti-lock brake system
If you are experiencing any of these symptoms then we recommend scheduling a complimentary brake inspection at one of our 15 local Virginia Tire & Auto locations today.