Steering & Suspension Repair
Poor handling, excessive bouncing, stiff steering, and accelerated tire wear are all signs that there could be something wrong with the components in your car’s steering and suspension systems. If things start to get bumpy, have one of our certified, skilled technicians evaluate your shocks and struts to ensure they’re not causing dangerous and costly damage. Get the best handle on your steering repair and suspension repair — speak to the experts at Virginia Tire & Auto.
Visit Virginia Tire & Auto for the repair and/or replacement of:
- Tie Rod Ends (Inner and Outer)
- Ball Joints
- Control Arms
- Steering Stabilizers
- Drag Links
- Pitman Arms
- Sway Bars and Links
- Power Steering Pumps
- Power Steering Hoses
- Rack and Pinion Steering Gears
- Ride Height Adjustments
- Air Ride Suspension Repairs
- Life/Lowering Kit Installations
- Parts: 24 months or 24,000 miles, whichever comes first.
- Labor: 24 months or 24,000 miles, whichever comes first.