Vehicle Pre Purchase Inspection.
How do you know what you’re getting into if you don’t know what you’re getting into? Our vehicle Pre-Purchase Inspections will give you peace of mind that the pre-owned vehicle you’re considering is what it claims to be.
How much does it cost?
Our standard charge for inspecting a vehicle that you are considering purchasing is 1 hour of labor (currently at $114).
What items are evaluated during our pre-purchase inspection
There is a long list of items that our experts will evaluate during this process. Here is a copy of the pre-purchase vehicle checklist that our staff will fill out and provide to you once the inspection is completed.
Our Vehicle Pre-Purchase Inspection Includes The Following:
- Engine Oil Level/Condition
- Brake Fluid Level/Condition
- Coolant Hoses/Radiator/Cap
- Accessory Drive Belt Condition
- Battery Cold Cranking Amps
- Battery Terminals/Cable Ends
- Clutch Fluid Levels
A/C Operation/Condenser/Lines/Compressor Oil Leaks
- Differential Fluid/Breather Vent Operation
- Tire DOT Numbers
- Tire Condition/Inflation/Spare & Jack
- CV Joint Boots/Drive Axles/Propeller Shafts/U-Joints
- Steering Rack Boots/Steering Linkage
- Shock/Strut Condition
- Brake Friction Components/Hydraulic
- Transmission Fluid Level/Condition/Clutch
- Horn operation
- Lights (Including Instrument Cluster Illumination, Dome, and Courtesy)
- Warning Lamps/Gauge Function
- Cruise Control Operation & Disengagement Modes
- Seat Adjustability/Seat Belt Operation
- Latches/Locks/Window Regulators
- Cloth/Upholstery Condition/Leather Condition
- Exterior Lights (Including tail, turn, side marker, main, and high beam)
- Body Damage & Rust (including underneath the car)
- Windows & Windshield (cracks, trim, etc.)