Your car’s ignition system doesn’t just affect its ability to start, it affects gas mileage and performance too. Therefore, it’s important to have a certified technician inspect it regularly. Whether it’s a coil, distributor, rotor, or plug, the experts at Virginia Tire & Auto know what to look for—and know how to provide ignition repair so your car turns on, every time.
Tip: The weight of your keychain can put a lot of stress on the tumblers inside your ignition. To avoid ignition- switch failure, use a lightweight keychain.
Visit Virginia Tire & Auto for the repair and/or replacement of:
- Spark Plugs
- Ignition Wires
- Distributor Cap and Rotors
- Ignition Coils
- Crankshaft Position Sensors
- Camshaft Position Sensors
- Parts: 24 months or 24,000 miles, whichever comes first.
- Labor: 24 months or 24,000 miles, whichever comes first.