Does your vehicle require an airport runway to stop? If you answered yes, then you most likely are in immediate need of brake repair and should hurry over to your closest Virginia Tire & Auto location or another reputable auto repair facility.
Generally the need for brake repair is not that obvious or immediate but wearing brake pads and rotors do offer a variety of warning signs for the driver. Here’s a list of 5 brake warning signs that will tell you that you are in need of a brake repair:
- Spongy brake pedal leading to slow response from the vehicle
- Grinding or squealing of brakes
- Amber light alert illuminated in the dashboard indicating a problem with anti-lock brake system
- Red brake light alert illuminated in the dashboard indicating a system imbalance
- Pulling of vehicle to one side during braking
If you are experiencing any of the above listed symptoms then we recommend scheduling a complimentary brake inspection at one of our 12 local Virginia Tire & Auto locations today.