We insist on doing things the right way.
Virginia Tire & Auto is a family owned and operated, full-service repair shop that’s been in business since 1976. For 40 years we have worked hard to provide you with the finest in automotive service and we’ll be here to keep you on the road for another 40 years too. We continually invest in the best equipment and the best training for our employees. We provide the highest level of customer service, some of the lowest rates in the area, and same-day service without an appointment. And we believe in maintaining all our locations as well as having the cleanest, most comfortable stores.
More than just great auto service.
We go above and beyond to provide our customers with unbeatable experiences. We’re pleased to offer:
- Better-than-dealership factory-scheduled maintenance
- 13 convenient locations in Northern Virginia
- The ability to work on all domestic and foreign makes and models
- Friendly, knowledgeable ASE-Certified technicians with more than 310 ASE certifications among them
- Neighborhood service with a nationwide warranty
- Thousands of tires in stock from leading brands
- Extended hours
- FREE tea and coffee
- FREE Wi-Fi
- Towing and road-side emergency
- Loaner vehicles available (free if services exceed $200)
- Car-side check in*
*Available at select locations
Highly professional auto professionals.
Our technicians have more than 310 ASE certifications and average over 20 years of experience working on all makes and models. They attend workshops and classes to stay on top of the latest vehicle innovations and repair technologies. Additionally, our service managers all started their careers as technicians, and have had at least 15 years on the job. At Virginia Tire & Auto, we know that the people who work for us are the driving force behind what works for us.We never stop learning.
- To stay on top of the latest trends in auto repair, over the last year, our employees participated in classroom training sessions that totaled more than 3,800 hours.
- More than three-quarters of our staff have attended the necessary classes to be certified as “Tire Experts.”
- All of our sales associates have completed Goodyear Performance Tire Specialist classes.
- Our technicians have over 310 individual ASE certifications to their credit.
- All our general service technicians have completed the Tire Industry Association (TIA) 200 Level Automotive Tire Service training for passenger car and light truck tire and wheel assemblies.
It’s the way it’s been since Myron started the company.
Founder & Chairman, Family Man
In 1976, Myron did something he always wanted to do—he became a business owner. He started with Main Street Shell in Fairfax City and expanded to multiple full-service gasoline stations across Northern Virginia. These upscale, high-tech auto repair shops known as Virginia Tire & Auto soon evolved from these stations. Today, Myron is recognized as a leader in the automotive repair industry. His core philosophy of putting customers and employees before anything else can be a lesson to anyone who owns a business.
CEO, Father of 4
Like his father-in-law, Myron, Mike always wanted to become a business owner. Since joining Virginia Tire & Auto, he’s been able to fulfill this dream. An avid golfer who has an MBA from the University of Chicago and a B.S. from Washington & Lee University, Mike previously worked as a CPA at Arthur Anderson and in the U.S. real estate division at the Carlyle Group. His expertise and the skills he brings to Virginia Tire & Auto have significantly moved the company forward. Mike is happy to work alongside his wife to take the business Myron built to the next level.
Julie Boncarosky Holmes
President, Mother of 4
It’s safe to say that Virginia Tire & Auto is in Julie’s blood. Growing up, she doesn’t remember a family dinner where the business wasn’t mentioned. A graduate of both Washington & Lee University’s business program and Villanova University’s Law School, Julie helps run and manage Virginia Tire & Auto, spearheading marketing efforts. Before joining Virginia Tire & Auto, Julie clerked for Hon. H. Emory Widener, Jr. on the U.S. Court of Appeals and was also an associate in the corporate and real estate departments at Covington & Burling LLP. She enjoys spending her free time with her three daughters and son.
At Virginia Tire & Auto, taking care of your car starts by taking care of you. That means smart, friendly, personal service from people who understand
your needs—people who want you as a lifelong customer.
As a family-owned company, we’ve continually invested in our employees, our facilities, and in the latest technologies. We’re proud to provide those who work for us with opportunities to be successful. And we’re also proud of the fact that people have trusted us more than their dealers for over 40 years.
Customers always come first.
We’re 100% committed to making sure you’re 100% satisfied. It’s been 40 years of doing things the right way and that’s why it’s part of our culture to make sure you’re in the most friendly, comfortable, and honest environment possible. And it’s also why our warranty not only covers all our services, but will be honored at all our locations, too. At Virginia Tire & Auto, our business is people. You’ll know it as soon as you walk through the door.View our complete warranty
View our 110% tire price guarantee